Thursday, December 2, 2010

more to come

So I've had a post twerkin' since I was home, but its gotten ridiculously long for what it is, and I just don't have time to finish it until this weekend (last week before finals = total sadness). So instead, I'm just gonna tell you a few things, then I'll finish the other one later.

Ok, since I now spend approximately 63% of my free time photograzing, I feel like food is just about the only thing I'm "current" on (ask Hayley; she'll tell you how I have zero knowledge of anything resembling pop culture). But I just don't get the high concentration of doughnut recipes. Seriously, there is a new one up there everyday. I mean, I get it. The urge to bake something sweet and sinful when the weather is starting to make you never want to get out of bed is undeniable, but doughnuts? Really?

And for everyone's modern-day-dirty-hippy fix.... enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What I don't understand is the overflow of nutella recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leg hair is essential in cold weather.

    ReplyDelete