Tuesday, December 7, 2010

damn that arizona cuisine (or should i say californian?)

I had planned on writing a whole post about my favorite things to eat in the Valley.  I was gonna tell you about the Phoenicia and los Reyes de la Torta and Cornish Pasty, and how I miss all the delicious food options.

Then I got the usual weekly email from Sprouts, a grocery store like Sunflower (my favorite place). For some reason, this week I opened the ad. Horrible decision, now all my current grocery options seem slightly pathetic.
Check this out.

Oh, and this (give it about a minute to warm up, it gets better).

The Head and the Heart

3 comments:

  1. Damn them and their cheese sale!! I had Sprouts in my old parts too...I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya! they have them in texas. that is such good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks alot like the store i used to work at in Buffalo.

    ReplyDelete